Wednesday, September 23, 2009

words to live by

When you are overwhelmed, think of these words from Michael Mountain's beautiful mind ...
What will it matter
1,000 years from now?
______________________________________
______________________________________
And also of these words from Conor Oberst ...
"Nothing is as pressing
as the one who's pressing
would like you to believe ...
so I'm content
to walk a little slower
because there's nowhere that I really
need to be."
_____________________________
____________________________________________________________________
Never forget to slow down: life is not a race. Take slower steps, breathe deeper breaths, and look for the details of the big picture.
~*~

2 comments:

  1. Very important sentiments to remember. Thanks for sharing them and giving us all a little reminder :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm glad you found some worth in them ... I often remind myself of them, and it always helps. <3

    ReplyDelete